AgainstAllOdds
AgainstAllOdds
AgainstAllOdds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International clan !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good day to ya all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MedicateMe
Elpy
Elpy

Good day to ya all Empty
PostSubject: Good day to ya all   Good day to ya all EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Cristian

Male or female IRL: Male - so the ladies say Smile

Homecountry and timezone: Romania - +2 gmt

How active are you: Well i must tell you RL come first : i have a very demanding job ( environmental inspector) and also a beautiful lady i need to attend to. Normally i can play 2 hours/day - maybe more depending on how swamped i'm at work. More on weekends. Been a hardcore player in the old days (especially L2 and EVE-ONLINE ) but now these days are gone and i'm here for relaxation and hoping i meet up with loose people just having fun and also enjoy the game at its full extent (raids, level-ing, pvp , sieges and that ugly grinding we're all used to Smile Smile)

Main characters name, level and class: IG char : MedicateNe - 62 - DA (first char i ever had in l2)

Lineage 2 history: Started playing L2 in 2006 on the old official server Erica (i think it was C3 at that time), been on and off to other private servers - never tried joining big alliances - i always choose smaller groups - i do like challenges Smile

Clan history : If you refer to shillen have tried a small clan named DA - it dissbanded - people weren't active at all - no clan parties....no challenges

Why did you choose AAO: First of all i red this : "Be fun, no drama, enjoy the game and company." - that sounds mature enough and for people that are here to relax not to create drama or project real life frustrations ingame (it's a fashion especially since mmorpgs were invented)

Have red the rules.

Do you accept these rules: They are really decent so the answer is YES.
Back to top Go down
HungLikeA
Admin
Admin
HungLikeA

Good day to ya all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day to ya all   Good day to ya all EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Good day to ya all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AgainstAllOdds :: CLAN INFO :: Applications-
Jump to: